In order for us to know whether a person claiming benefit from us is actually entitled to that benefit, we must be able to determine whether they have worked for a sufficient amount of time prior to becoming unemployed.
We do this by examining the work certificate issued by the employer that you, as an employer, complete. This allows us to see whether your former employee meets our insurance conditions and also helps determine the size of any benefits to which they are entitled.
In accordance with Section 47 of the (1997:238) Act on Employment Insurance you, as an employer, are obliged to provide and sign a work certificate upon request.
Arbetsgivarintyg.nu is an e-service that lets employers fill in the work certificate digitally.
There are a lot of advantages of using arbetsgivarintyg.nu, including:
- Built-in help to fill the form in the correct way.
- No manual paper handling.
- You can save a form that you’ve started to fill for a later time.
- Easy to create an account, log in and start.
- If the form needs to be corrected you will have clear indications of what needs to be changed.
Arbetsgivarintyg.nu is operated by Sveriges a-kassor. If you have any questions related to the work certificate please call 08-555 138 50.