Protect yourself and others
Due to the ongoing situation we advise you not to visit our office. Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. We recommend you to be cautious and informed about current situation.
If you would like to get in contact with us, you can do one of the following things:
- Visit our website www.alfakassan.se.
- Log on to our e-services Mina sidor if you want to apply for unemployment benefit and if you already have benefit from us. On Mina sidor you can also send us a message.
- Log on to our e-service Ansök om anslutning online if you want to join Alfa-kassan.
- Log on to our e-service Min anslutning if you already are a member.
- For further questions please contact our customer service by calling: 0771-55 00 99 or sending an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Dangerous infectious disease
You can reduce your chances of being infected or spreading COVID-19 by taking some simple precautions:
- Not visiting our offices if you are sick. That applies even if you have a meeting booked or want to ask us questions.
- Not shaking hands when you greet someone.
- Coughing and sneezing into your flexed elbow or tissue.
- Washing your hands regularly and thoroughly.
- Clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub if you are not able to wash your hands with soap and water.
- Avoid touching your nose, mouth and eyes.