About cookies

On 1st July 2011, changes were made to the Law on Electronic Communications (2003:389). This means that when you visit a website, you may need to explicitly agree to the website's use of cookies.

Some cookies are necessary for alfakassan.se to operate effectively and these have already been saved temporarily onto your computer. They will, however, be deleted as soon as you close your web browser. Cookies are also used on Alfa-kassan's website to ensure that visitors receive a better user-experience.

You will, therefore, need to permit the storage of cookies on your computer in order to be able to use the site in the way in which we've intended.


  1. 1 Register as being unemployed

    On your first day of unemployment register at the Swedish Public Employment Service (Arbetsförmedlingen). Please notify them that you will apply for unemployment benefits from Alfa-kassan. 

  2. 2 Apply for unemployment benefits

    Log on to our e-service Mina sidor to apply for benefits. To be eligible for benefits you must have worked and fulfill some requirements. For more information about the requirements, read here. You are not eligible for benefits if you have not worked at all.

  3. 3 Submit certificates

    Log on to our e-service Mina sidor. There you will find a To-do list with information about the certificates that we need.

  4. 4 Check and submit

    Log on to our e-service Mina sidor. Make sure that you have done everything on your To-do list and that the information is correct.

    If you want to send documents by post, send them to the following address: 

    FE 69
    930 88 Arjeplog

  5. 5 Submit your time report

    Please complete and submit your time report for the first week. You can submit your time report via our e-service Mina sidor.

  6. 6 Additional information

    Sometimes we may need more information from you in order for us to make a decision. Log on to Mina sidor for updates regarding your application.  

  7. 7 Decision regarding your application

    We will send information to you via our e-service Mina sidor once we have made a decision regarding your application. 



Log in

Mina sidor

This is where you who are receiving benefits from Alfa-kassan can get an overview of your benefits and your coming payments.

Min anslutning

This is where you will find information about your registration with us, and the fees you have paid in, etc.


Send all your forms, documents and certificates to the following address:
FE 69
930 88 Arjeplog