You can easily fill in your time report via our e-service Mina sidor. Submit your time report when you have completed entries for all days, including Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays.
Here is how you fill in your time report:
- If you have been unemployed for one whole day, mark this with a cross in the appropriate box under the heading Unemployed (arbetslös).
- If you have worked you should fill in the number of hours and minutes in the boxes for Work (arbete).
- If you have been working overtime, you should declare these hours under Work on the current day. You fill in your standard rate of employment (as a percentage) under Standard rate of employment (anställningens omfattning i procent), and the number of additional hours worked under Work.
Sickness / Parental leave / Holiday
- If you have been sick, receiving parental benefits, been on holiday or are in some other way prevented from working, you must declare this on your time report for each relevant day. You must also enter your Standard rate of employment.
- Read here for more information on how to fill in your time report if you are working as a teacher.
- Read here for more information on how to fill in your time report if you have artistic work.
An application for benefits must be received by us within 9 months from the last day of the period you are applying for. Benefits older than 9 months can therefore not be paid. You will lose the right to claim benefits after this point if there are no exceptional circumstances.
If you do not have an electronic ID you can order the unemployment benefit cards here.
False or misleading information
If you provide false or inaccurate information to Alfa-kassan, either deliberately or by gross negligence, you can be expelled from the insurance fund completely or have your period of benefit eligibility reduced by at least 130 benefit days. Furthermore, you will not be eligible to receive benefits again until you have been gainfully employed for at least 80 days. You will also be required to pay back any compensation that was incorrectly paid to you.